Thanksgiving recipes = good. Thanksgiving recipes with bacon = great. To help you prepare for every foodie’s favorite holiday, we’ve rounded up some great dishes to consider for your Thanksgiving feast that feature our favorite ingredient – bacon!
- Bacon-Wrapped Turkey: You don’t need a specific recipe to make a bacon-wrapped turkey. Your regular tried-and-true recipe will work with a few tweaks. Check out our tips for turning your traditional turkey into an absolute star!
- Bacon and Onion Stuffing: Bacon adds extra savory goodness to this traditional Thanksgiving dish.
- Ultimate Loaded Mashed Potatoes: Warning: don’t make these if you’re hoping to have leftovers. They won’t last!
- Bacon Green Bean Casserole: The classic, made better. Don’t miss one!
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Pecans, and Cranberries: If you’re looking for a way to dress up boring veggies, this is it.
- Hatch Green Chile Bacon Mac & Cheese: Is mac & cheese a holiday must-have in your family? Try this version for a new twist!
- Brown Sugar Bacon Roasted Sweet Potatoes: Brown sugar keeps this traditionally sweet dish just the way you like it.
- Bacon-Lattice Apple Pie: Finish strong with this beauty!
Ready to finalize your holiday menu? Stock up on the bacon! Fletcher’s offers four fabulous varieties ready to enhance your holiday recipes. Choose from dry cured, Cherrywood Smoked, Hickory Smoked, and Pepper Crust. Find them in a store near you!