February is National Snack Food Month, and to get in the celebratory spirit we’re rounding up some delicious snack foods containing our favorite ingredient – BACON! Make them with any of our popular Fletcher’s varieties: original Dry Cured Bacon, Maple Flavor Bacon, Pepper Crust Bacon, or Hickory Smoked Bacon.
- Bacon Parmesan Popcorn: This Fletcher’s original recipe is the perfect snack during your late-night Netflix binge!
- Bacon-Wrapped Water Chestnuts: Need something crunchy? These sweet-and-savory bites are just what you need!
- Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple with Honey Chipotle Glaze: Have a sweet tooth? Make these as sweet or spicy as you want.
- Bacon Beer Cheese Dip: Cheese dip? Good. Beer cheese dip? Great. BACON beer cheese dip? STOP IT.
- Keto Cheesy Bacon Nachos: Watching your carbs? No need to feel deprived with recipes like this!
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Bread: This gooey, savory treat can almost serve as a whole meal!
- Bacon Ranch Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos: A new twist on the classic jalapeno popper, these are extra savory and flavorful.
- Bacon Cracker Candy: Most bacon cracker snack recipes call for thin-cut bacon, so sadly our delicious thick-cut Fletcher’s bacon doesn’t fit the bill. But this ingenious recipe has you cooking and crumbling the bacon separately, so you get all the same delicious flavor and crunch while enjoying the best bacon around!
- 20 Minute Potato Wedges: Do potato skins sound like too much effort? These have all the same flavors with a fraction of the work.
- Bacon Knots: This yeast dough stuffed with basil and bacon can be customized with any number of flavor combinations. It does need to rise, but it will be worth the wait!
Click here to find Fletcher’s in a store near you. What are your favorite bacon-filled snacks?