Bacon-Wrapped Tater Tot Bombs
Tater tots are one of the best things on earth, and wrapping them in bacon, stuffed with cheese, rolled in brown sugar... Well, that's just a sinful, magical concoction. Makes 24 bombs.
- 12 slices Fletcher’s bacon
- 24 frozen tater tots
- Sharp cheddar cheese – about 3 oz.
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- Let the tater tots thaw and come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut cheddar cheese into 24 thin slices, about the same length and width of a tater tot (so you can wrap the bacon around without the cheese poking out too much).
- Cut each slice of bacon in half.
- Place each tater tot on top of a slice of cheese, and wrap a half slice of bacon around it. Roll tight enough so there is not too much slack.
- Add brown sugar to a small bowl and roll each bacon-wrapped tater tot in brown sugar.
- Place each bomb with bacon seam down onto the sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, until the bacon is browned.
- Use care when removing from pan as the melted sugar will be very hot. Serve immediately.