A delicious, classic, asparagus wrapped in bacon is one of those year-round recipes you'll make again and again. Try it on the grill, stovetop, or in the oven for a meal-maker that's table ready in 30 minutes.
- 18-20 asparagus stalks
- 10-11 Fletcher's Hickory Thick Sliced Bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Wrap 3-4 stalks with a piece of bacon. Arrange on a rimmed baking sheet and repeat until all asparagus stalks have been wrapped with bacon pieces.
- Whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, slat and pepper and pour over asparagus bundles. Toll lightly to coat.
- Bake until asparagus is cooked through and bacon is done, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.