- 2 heads Romaine
- 1 lb Fletcher's Bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- 1.5 lb salmon, grilled and broken into chunks
- 6 oz bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1 c cherry tomatoes. halved
- 1 peach, sliced into wedges
- 1 English cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 c blackberries
- 1 avocado, chopped into chunks
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 4 hardboiled eggs, quartered and sliced
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 c rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 c of fresh lime juice
- 1/4 c blackberries
- 1 jalapeño with seeds
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, arrange all of the salad ingredients.
- For the dressing add the oil, garlic, vinegar, lime juice, blackberries, jalapeño, cumin, salt and Dijon to a food processor or blender. Puree on high until smooth. Season with salt to taste.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and serve immediately. If making this ahead of time, just keep the dressing on the side.