- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until about halfway cooked but not crisp, about 4 minutes, turning once. (It will continue to cook in the oven.) Set aside.
- Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate biscuit dough and cut each biscuit into half.
- Press 1 biscuit half into each muffin cup, pressing and molding dough three-fourths of the way up sides of cups.
- Cut each bacon slice in half and place two half strips, criss-crossed, into each muffin cup.
- Press bacon and biscuit dough down to form a cup, and then crack an egg into each cup.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake about 25 to 30 minutes or until egg whites are set.
- Run a small knife around cups to remove. Serve immediately.