We’ll get onboard with pretty much any food holiday, and National Sandwich Month is no exception. Now, we’re not ready to tackle the hot-dogs-as-sandwiches debate (that’s a very personal decision), but we will give you a list of sandwiches to help you celebrate this month properly.
- BLT: This is a classic for a reason. If you haven’t had one recently, it’s the perfect light summer sandwich.
- Club Sandwich: Need something a little more hearty? Don’t rule out the classic club!
- Chicken Bacon Avocado Sandwich with Mustard Mayo: This flavor-packed recipe from Natasha’s Kitchen is super easy to throw together when you use leftover or rotisserie chicken.
- Roasted Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese: Craving comfort food? Try this sandwich from I Am Homesteader.
- Ultimate Bacon & Ham Breakfast Sandwich: Don’t forget that sandwiches are good for breakfast, too!
- Pesto Chicken & Avocado Bacon Salad Wraps: This flavor explosion from Half-Baked Harvest is worth a try with your favorite variety of Fletcher’s bacon.
- Hot Ham & Cheese with Bacon & Caramelized Onions: Prefer your sandwiches hot? No problem; Pinch of Yum’s got you!
No matter which sandwich you choose, make sure you choose Fletcher’s for your bacon. Whether Dry Cured, Hickory Smoked, Cherrywood Smoked, or Pepper Crust, find it in a store near you using our Product Locator. Which sandwich will you make first?