Sweet & Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs
Layers of flavor mingle beautifully in this sweet and savory dish with plenty of spices enhancing the chicken thighs. Wrapping them in bacon just seals the deal on making them a family favorite you'll whip up time and again. Serves 4.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 12 slices Fletcher’s Bacon
- 1 Tb. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Optional: chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Pat each chicken thigh dry and roll in spices, coating both sides.
- Wrap 3 slices of bacon around each chicken thigh, and place into an ovenproof skillet or baking dish coated with cooking spray, bacon seam side down. Sprinkle brown sugar over the top of each thigh.
- Bake about 30-35 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. If desired, turn on the broiler at the end to crisp the bacon.
- Optional: garnish with chopped parsley.