Bacon Parmesan Popcorn
The perfect salty, savory snack. We dare you to try and eat just one handful (it's not possible!)
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup salted butter
- 1/4 tsp liquid smoke
- 6 slices Fletcher's bacon (regular or pepper)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Cook bacon until very crisp. Drain on paper towels and then chop into 1/2" pieces.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat, or in a small bowl in the microwave.
- Stir liquid smoke into melted butter.
- Place popcorn into a large serving bowl. Add in chopped bacon and Parmesan.
- Pour butter mixture over popcorn and mix well to combine all ingredients. Serve immediately.